These tiny, succulent champions of the super berry world are carefully handpicked in the Ningxia region of China, notorious for the high quality of Goji Berries they produce.
These Goji Berries from Creative Nature are a good source of Vitamin C and have one of the highest contents of carotenoids in all known foods.
“I eat Goji’s in between meals, as the’re perfect for snacking on the curb those sugar cravings (yes we all get them)! This ‘Chinese Wonder Fruit’ had to be in my ultimate range.” Julianne, owner of Creative Nature
Reasons to choose Creative Nature:
- 18-20% moisture content
- Under 10ppm Sulphur Dioxide
- Low in fat, saturated fat and salt
- High in calcium and antioxidants
- High in Vitamin C and Vitamin A
- Rich source of Lycium barbarum polysaccharides
- 100% natural and raw
- Naturally dried
- Certified Vegan and Vegetarian
- Free from gluten, dairy, GMO, soya and lactose
- No added sugar
Sourced from Ningxia
How to use
Sprinkle over porridge, muesli, granola or other cereals
Blend into smoothies (if your blender can chop them up)
Wash, then eat by the handful
Sprinkle over salads for a sweet treat!
Raw home cooking